- Evaluated your hearing and outer, middle and inner function
- Testing is performed by a licensed audiologist
- Covered by most health insurance plans
Following completion of the evaluation, your audiologist will
- Explain the results
- Make recommendations
- Develop a plan of treatment with you
- Answer all of your questions
- Follow up with your primary care physician.
Hearing Aid Fitting and Training
It’s a Process!
Hearing aid selection: In order to select the best hearing aids, hearing abilities and lifestyle are considered. Once we determined whether extended wear or daily wear best suits your life style, the instruments are adjusted to match your hearing. Over the next few weeks, they are fined tuned to your needs and assessed to ensure you receive maximum hearing benefits.
Ear Wax Removal
DO NOT USE COTTON SWABS TO REMOVE EAR WAX FROM YOUR EARS
- Cerumen (ear wax) is normal and healthy,
- Cerumen becomes a problem when it builds up in the ear canal blocking sound
Tinnitus Evaluation And Management
Tinnitus, hearing of noises in your ear/s or head, can be intermittent or constant. The difficulty each individual experiences varies greatly. The Progressive Tinnitus Management Program provides assessment and various levels of aural rehabilitation intervention allowing you to receive the services that are most effective and appropriate for you.
Sound Therapy can be helpful in managing your reactions to tinnitus. There are three types of sound that can be used: Soothing Sound, Interesting Sound, Background Sound.
Face to face telehealth services are available via the internet with some hearing instruments. While this “visits” can increase ease of access to services, they do not completely replace face to face sessions here in the office.