- Evaluated your hearing and outer, middle and inner function
- Testing is performed by a licensed audiologist
- Covered by most health insurance plans
Following completion of the evaluation, your audiologist will
- Explain the results
- Make recommendations
- Develop a plan of treatment with you
- Answer all of your questions
- Follow up with your primary care physician.
Ear Wax Removal
Tinnitus Evaluation And Management
Tinnitus, hearing of noises in your ear/s or head, can be intermittent or constant. The difficulty each individual experiences varies greatly. The Progressive Tinnitus Management Program provides assessment and various levels of aural rehabilitation intervention allowing you to receive the services that are most effective and appropriate for you.
Sound Therapy can be helpful in managing your reactions to tinnitus. There are three types of sound that can be used: Soothing Sound, Interesting Sound, Background Sound.
Assessment for aural rehabilitation and intervention
Face to face telehealth services are available via the internet with some hearing instruments. While this “visits” can increase ease of access to services, they do not completely replace face to face sessions here in the office.