Danielle Hoenig, Au.D., Doctor of Audiology
Alene M. Slenski, Billing and Coding Specialist
Dorie M. Grippi, Audiology Aide/Receptionist
Barb Loeser, Audiology Aide/Receptionist
Dr. Jane Kukula, Au.D.
- Doctor of Audiology
- Licensed Clinical Audiologist; Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Dr. Kukula received her doctorate from the University of Florida in 2002. She has practiced in Northeast Ohio for over 20 years besides being in private practice she was a consultant to the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital Shaker Campus. She is a former Clinical Audiologist at Cleveland Clinic Foundation Main Campus and is the former Audiology coordinator, MetroHealth Medical Center. Her areas of interest and expertise include diagnostic hearing assessment, hearing aids, hearing training programs and auditory processing with adults and children.
Jane is a well respected leader among audiologists. She served consumers and the state as a Member of the Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology. She is a Past Board Chair and Vice Chair. Further she is a Past President of the Ohio Academy of Audiology and a Past Chair of Ethical Practices Board of the American Academy of Audiology. She is a member of the Northeastern Ohio Hearing Loss Association of America.
- Member, Ohio Academy of Audiology
- Member, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, Northeastern Ohio Hearing Loss Association of America
- Member, Association of Specialists in Aging
- Recipient of The President’s Distinguished Service Award from the American Academy of Audiology
- Recipient of The Honors of the Academy from the Ohio Academy of Audiology
- Recipient of The Distinguished Service Award from the Northeast Ohio Academy of Audiology
Email address: dr.jane@aacHEAR.org
Life Sounds Great! Enjoy Every Moment!